Nature of business
Management consultancy activities other than financial management
COMPANY TRADING INVESTMENTS LTD IS SPECIALISED IN THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
- ORGANIZATION OF EVENTS AND P.R.
- ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS FINANCE FORECASTS
- CREATION OF SOFTWARE AND ALGORITHMS OF ACCOUNTING PROGRAMS
LTD is specialised in the following activities:
The organisation of real or (and) virtual events
aimed at creating meeting between English investor and Italian entrepreneurs and table of debate between subjects, who intend to offer or to requesr products and services in the field of corporate finance, business economics, company
law, corporate taxation, and other players operating in these sectors, especially in fiscal, legal and financial ones.
Economics and business finance forecast
both at macro-European and micro-territorial level as well as the study of products sectors, their trend both at national and european level, the assessment of the risks associated with the growth and the decrease of the product sector
and the analysis of rate of its evolution (or involution) including the economic and the financial implications in relation to the creditors.
The creation of software and algorithms of accounting programs
the implementation o of budgetary control procedures, wich are all necessary for starting a business (start-up) or a project or a SBU (strategic business unit).
- The financial controller services (and the analysis of the business), understood as the range of activities aimed at bringing the company to achieve defined goals, which are generally set out in the business plan, including through
changes and adjustments to the previous business pla.. The data collection, which is carried out by appropriate indicators measuring any deviations between the planned targets and the results achieved, will be brought to the attention
of responsible bodies in proper reports, so that they will be able to decide and to implement appropriate corrective actions.
- The management control and the analytical accounting (measurement, recording of costs and revenues) so that there is a match between the company's documents and the (economic) reality of the business.
- The drafting of information architecture, of internal auditing, of cost controller, of risk financial controller, and the reporting of any potential financial risk (or any latent or imminent financial risk) according to our experience,
our competence and the use of specific algorithms.
- The collection (and the elaboration) of information about business management, mainly of economic in nature, in order to set up a business memory.
- The treasury management, the financial budgeting, the forecasting and the reporting.
- of the business strategy, both tactical and executive, which includes the definition of specific objectives, after having carried out the analysis of feasibility and of the resulting advantages, and the subsequent actions aimed
to achive them within a fixed time (time-frame).